“Plastamen” is very successful in the area of producing machines, equipment and devices for powder coating. By the electrostatic power of these devices it is possible to apply the powder even on non-metallic materials like wood, mediapan, glass, ceramic, rock, gypsum… When constructing these devices, there is a compromise between Western European quality and a price adjusted to the domestic market.
Production of machines, equipment and devices for powder coating.
We are able to offer you machines for metal plasticizing from our production program, with a two-year warranty. The appliances are easy to operate, reliable and highly efficient. In the first place, the company PLASTAMEN provides quality and warranty, service and maintenance!
According to statistics from the past decade, in the countries of Western Europe, powder coating was present in 70% of the needs for corrosion protection of metals. Other kinds of metal protection from corrosion, like coloring with fluid colors and electro-chemical processes, electroplating and eloxal, were found in the remaining 30% of the needs. In the same period, this percentage in Serbia was the opposite.